Saturday, August 1, 2009

The Nightly Nerdlinger News, MMORPG Edition

Raised on a steady diet of comic books, you grew up to be an unstable lunatic, whose wacky ambitions are only matched by your delusions of grandeur. You're too crafty to get caught, otherwise you'd certainly be locked away in the loony bin!

Take the quiz!

Yup, I'm most like Foxbat, no big surprise there.

So, thanks to my on again off again job at Gamestop, I'm in the closed beta for Champions on-line. Mostly because no one there was interested in it and I was the only one that wanted the key. This is the second beta I've participated in, the first being Star Wars on-line, meh.

Some of you will know I was a City of Heroes player since launch, with a couple of lengthy hiatuses. This game is, of course, produced by the same company, Cryptic. I've played one long night and got a mystical energy-blaster/healer to level 11 and teamed up for a bit to see how it worked. So far I like it a lot, and I've experienced only minor beta-type problems that didn't effect game play whatsoever. Due to the NDA, I'm not at liberty to say much ATM. If you want to know more specifics, well, the forum over there is full of chatter.

1 comment:

biff said...

i'm Foxbat too. imagine that! haha.