Tuesday, January 15, 2008

The Nightly Nerdlinger News TMBG Edition

So, for Christmas my wife got me a gift cert to a local tattoo parlor where she had gotten a small tattoo a couple months ago. I've been wanting to get something for a few years now and had been pretty sure what for about a year now. My fiirst tattoo would be a tribute to my favorite band, They Might Be Giants. It took about 2 hours to do and didn't hurt until the end when the heavy shading was done. In case you can't tell it's my upper left arm. It's the cover of the TMBG single of "Don't Let's Start".

Here's the cover.












And here's my new skin art.




Cool eh? Next year I'll add my other great love to my upper right arm; A pic of mighty Cthulhu.

2 comments:

biff said...

i love it, Verm. :-)

Verminous Countenance said...

Thanks hon, I knew you'd appreciate it :)